Monday, September 21, 2009

time for sleepyville after visiting The Women's Colony

45 minutes ago I told myself I was *just* going to check into my farm on facebook.

30 minutes ago I told myself I was *just* going to read up those old posts on that new blog feed I had subscribed to last week.

15 minutes ago I told myself I was *just* going to go check the rest of that website out since I so so so incredibly enjoyed the postings.

2 minuts ago I realized it was
AFTER 11:00 AT NIGHT!!!!

And now you are getting no more post. Off to Sleepyville with me!

And if you want to enjoy the INCREDIBLE amusing antics of Mrs. G, I, personally, suggest you start here. Lovely lovely lovely eye candy. ;)

Kathy - for you - click here.

Kelly - for you - click here.

And Mary - for you - click here.

Oh, who am I kidding, everyone needs to read all of those. they CRACKED ME UP! And If I weren't so galdang tired, I'd have laughed out loud.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, I had to read all of them and Kathy's made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh because I my idea of "eye candy" and yours are so different... If I sent you a link to eye candy it would go to a craft/fabric/decorating blog! :)

    ReplyDelete